About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Friday, March 08, 2024

Taste Journal 43

 Weather:  Cloudy, some rain

Eating Out: 

We had a 7:30 reservation at Taste last night.  The restaurant is located in a commercial building at the edge of town and doesn't have much external appeal except a small patio.  Inside it is quite modern with some old-world items scattered around.  Quite nice. 

We had a very nice couvert with wine to start.  I ordered the filet mignon and M ordered chicken.  

When our food finally arrived it was as expected but our order was over an hour coming.  Our waiter brought us a small seafood cocktail (I suspect to fill the time) and did offer an apology before the food was delivered.  

When we were finished the waiter brought us a nice glass of ruby port which I enjoyed.  Always a nice touch is a good Portuguese restaurant.



Not a good photo.  The Filet was huge, probably .75 pounds or more.  



No comments: