Weather: Cool/Windy
Spent hour at pool and exercise room this morning.
-----------------------------------------------
I think I have to hang my head a bit. Several posts back I extolled on the quality of Quinta da Pacheca wine and by extension I was quite confident that the bottle I purchased last week would be excellent. The reality was somewhat different.
We opened it and let it breathe for a while before drinking our first two glasses. Perhaps it is our taste in wine but frankly it just didn't measure up. As Mary said; "our own Cabernet Sauvignon" is much better.
So we left the bottle for a few days and tried again. Actually there was no change. Sometimes wines improve if left for a few days but not this one. Back to the 4.99 E wine
One caveat: This wine is definitely superior to the cheap wine I had purchased earlier.
No comments:
Post a Comment