About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Dinner Out Journal 62

Weather:  Continues to be warm and sunny.  Extremely comfortable.  72F

Dining out at Vila Nova

Yesterday we didn't go anywhere and decided on another day of sun on the balcony.  

Last night Jim and Denise picked us up and we went out for dinner at a restaurant that we were not familiar with.  

Vila Nova turned out to be a little jewel with very professional but personal waiters.  I had a Tornedos steak combo and the others had Seabass fish.  I couldn't help but take some photos of the owner filleting the whole fish in front of me.  He required about a minute to fillet and serve the filets.  I had some of Mary's fish and frankly I should have ordered it.  It was so mild and absolutely no fishy taste.


Click on the photo to get a closer view






No comments: