About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Portugal Tuesday, March 7/23

 Weather:    Some clouds but no rain, 15C at 7:30am.  

Our plan today was to take Jamie and Evelyn to Olas de Agua, Vilamoura and hopefully to Tavira.  When we picked them up at 1pm the weather was good but rapidly deteriorated.  

I think my brain dissolved in the rain.  I had a horrible time finding Vilamoura Marina and worse still I went completely the wrong direction while trying to find the N125 while coming out of Vilamoura.  All the while it's pouring.  Finally I stopped and checked my phone map and figured out where I was.  No go--gave up.  Got on the A22 and blasted back to their place for a coffee.  Sometimes things just don't work out.  We managed to get down to Santa Eulalia beach and I filmed a little video as the tide was coming in.  Click on the lower right hand square box to view full screen.

Then we managed a quick walk along Vilamoura Marina which is absolutely huge and about 1000 boats including some very nice ones (see pic).

Nice 60' sitting in Vilamoura.  There are many more behind it.  



No comments: