About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Update

Mary and I took the canvas off of the A37 building on Nov. 6 and used it to wrap the boat.  The process took about four hours.  The canvas is heavy being 48' x 24' is very awkward to handle.

Rob was home with Hong last weekend.  They came down to visit some friends and change to snow tires on his car.  I keep his alternate rims/tires in the shop so it is just a matter of jacking the car up and changing the wheels.  Mary Jane and Brian came out for lunch.  They met Hong for the first time and as I figured they liked her very much.

Mike left Calgary for Aberdeen on Sunday night.  He texted me from Heathrow that he was waiting for a connecting flight to Scotland.  He will be there for two weeks.  

No comments: