About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Rebecca


I couldn't resist stealing these pictures off Rebecca's blog.  The blog is called
The Butterfly Effect, but the address is:
which you really should see. 

Jason, Rebecca and Lucas were in London and Paris just before Christmas
and Rebecca has some great pictures of London and Paris at Xmas on her blog.  She almost never
puts a photo of herself on the blog, so I decided to put one on mine.





Hope you don't mind me stealing this picture from your blog?



Sophie has Cerebral Palsy and Rebecca and Jason have put a tremendous effort into improving her life and helping her grow as a person.  Kudos to them.

 

I love this picture


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, a good time was had by all from the looks of all the smiles. Love MJ

ButterflyEffect said...

xoxo