About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Family Photo


Just sitting here contemplating my navel and thinking about life. As I was looking at some pictures on the computer when I noticed my OAS application off to the side. Those government people must think I'm getting old.

I was looking through some photos (old and new) and came across this one of 2004 family Xmas at McKercher Farm. Maybe it should be on here somewhere so I am posting it. Back row: Jeff Clays; Robert Hay; Janet Schrieber (Mary's sister); Mary; John Mckercher; Lorna Clays McKercher (John' wife); ME. Middle row: Elaine Clays; Heather McKercher Roberts; Don McKercher; Michael Hay. Front row: Brent Schrieber; Sean Roberts; Charlotte McKercher; Laura McKercher. Out of the picture are Caitlin McKercher (4 months at the time) and Erin Roberts (not born at the time; well I guess she really is in the picture). We did the same thing this year but I didn't get a picture.

No comments: