About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Saturday, March 04, 2023

Portugal March 4/23 ADDENDUM

 Ford Cars (not about Ford paint)

About 12 years ago we were in England staying at a friend's place near Nottingham.  At that time someone told me about the Ford Car as if I didn't know anything about Ford's cars.  Not wanting to insult this fellow I let on that I didn't know anything about a Ford car.  It was then that he said, "no, no, no; Ford Ka, not car".  "Oh, I said," still knowing what he was talking about.  

Well after I concluded that it was not his UK accent that was throwing me off I figured out that he was talking about a Ford Ka.  Subsequently I noticed a few of them on the highway.  

Well....today in Leroy Merlin's parking lot I saw for the first time in 12 years a lovely Ford Ka.  What the point of this post is I'm not sure, but now YOU know about the Ford Ka.  Look closely at the moniker on the boot lid.  I love it.  It looks quite new so I guess they still make them.


Really?


Nice car


No comments: