About Us

My photo
Click on picture to see our other blogs

Monday, February 13, 2023

Portugal February 13/23

 2:20 pm European Time

Wow--We slept for 12 hours.  I fell asleep on the sofa about 8 pm and around 10 pm I finally went to bed.  

We didn't get up until after 8 am.  I guess we're getting old.  Does not take much to tire us out.  

The weather is very pleasant.  15C and sunny on the balcony by 11 am so I sat and soaked up some vitamin D for a while.  Then we went off to the Intermarche' again to get a full compliment of groceries.  82 euros including some treats that we don't really need.  

I got a SIM card for my phone and was surprised that the price is still 5 euros.  The number is +351 938 350 545 just in case you feel like exercising your phone bill. I have yet to try texting home.  It's only good for 30 days so I might have to get another one but 5 euros ($7.50) is ok.  


This is the view from our balcony over the walk showing one end of the outside pool which extends for hundreds of feet.  The buildings in the distance are Monte Santo condos as opposed to the apartments we are in.  There are probably hundreds of them but we haven't been over there since 2020 and I've lost track.  



No comments: