This blog is a journal but lately has become a way to illustrate our travels to family and friends when we are away.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
The Man Who Came To Dinner
We went to the theatre last night and normally I wouldn't post it here. However my friend of 52 years had a not insignificant role in this production, so I thought I would mention it here. Wayne Walden played the part of John the servant in this old Moss Hart play. This is his first real speaking role and he carried it off in stellar fashion. I thought he did quite well considering the play is three hours in length and plays over eight nights, not to mention rehearsals, etc. Kudos have to go to his lovely wife Meg for her consistent support of our new Sir John Geilgud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment